No programing required how to build and market your game from scratch complete guide
- Learn how to get your iOS developer license
- Learn how to create your own iPhone game without having to write code
- Learn basic of Unity 5 for iOS development
- Learn advertising network setup within Unity
- Learn how find free graphic images for games
- Learn how to modify and create your own game graphics, for non-artists
- Learn how to find free or cheap sound effects for games
- Learn how to add your own sound effects
- Learn how to publish your very own iPhone game to the iTunes app store in one afternoon
- How to outsource, hire and use virtual assistants
- Learn to use social media to market your game once developed
- You can use either a Mac or PC
Unity 3D: Create a video game fast & business of game making
Two Courses in one the first part teaches you step by step process how to create a clone of your game using the Unity game engine and submit your own version to the Apple app store. After you submit your game to the app store the second part of this course teaches you how to promote this game using version social media in order to help you get it to the top of the iTunes app list.
This course gives you the source code to create a clone of the Captain Rocket game for iPhone, made with Unity game engine.
You are shown every single step it takes to turn the existing game into your very own. You can apply any theme that you want. Some examples are Flying Angels, demons, ducks, penguins, or robots. Let your imagination go wild!
This course assumes you know nothing about making games, and you will publish your very own game to the apple app store without coding not even a single line of code.
Highlights of this course include..
- No programming knowledge required create your own game and submit it to the App store
- How to create your game step by step complete guide using a technique called reskinning
- The game comes with multiple advertising channels to bring your passive income.
- Teaches you how to market by using social media such as Facebook and twitter
- How to get virtual assistants to outsource some of the tasks for creating the game
- As a bonus show you how the game also works on Android phones not just macs
- All it takes is one afternoon to have your very own game join the fan today
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Finish 100% of class and get rewarded with a beautiful certificate that would be emailed to you. Use this to enhance your resume, show proof of expertise or extra curricular training. Print it out and frame it on your wall it is something you should be proud of.
The course comes with a Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee. If you do not like this course and did not find it helping you then get a refund. Before deciding whatever to get a refund please contact me first and see if I can help and address any of your concerns.
I am sure you will love this course. If you choose to stay you will receive lifetime access, any future revisions or additional lectures free of charge plus unlimited instructor support.
- Solo / Indi entrepreneurs
- Graphic design students
- Computer science students
- great course for someone who wants to learn about the iTunes publication process
- People who want to start a mobile app business the inexpensive way, on their own
Created by Sergey Kasimov, Yohann Taieb
Last updated 8/2019
Size: 2.35 GB