The Fast, Simple and Project-based way to Master Python Programming!
- Build 11 (Super Awesome) Python Projects!
- Track Data in Python Programs using Variables
- Create behind-the-scenes functionality using Numbers
- Create meaningful and Customised user experiences using Strings
- Create Programs that can think using logic and data structures
- Automate coding tasks by creating your own python functions
- Save Time and Maximise Productivity using Loops
- Place Python on your Resumé by Understanding Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Have a fun upbeat attitude and be ready to become awesome!
========================= TESTIMONIALS ===============================
“If you can take just one Python course, make sure it’s this one.” – A. Barbosa
“The information is extremely well presented. Best Python training I have found so far, and I have been looking for several weeks!” – Tanara
“I have tried many python courses on Udemy but this one is the best of them all.” – Natalie
“I have other python courses on Udemy but this one is the best by far. It explains things in a very hands on and easy to follow method that will have you understanding what you are doing in no time.” – Robert Rodono
“High Energy, Interesting and has a sense of humor making the material more comprehensible and clear.” – Ronald Cosentino
“It is more like a friend showing how to use a new toy than a professor reminding you of your ignorance.” – Sylvester Pierce
“I was highly impressed with the teaching. It was sophisticated and highly professional. I imagine there are a lot of people who pay a huge amount of money to be taught by teachers greatly inferior to Ziyad. He was fantastic.” – Matthew
“The sessions have always been very engaging and structured in an effective manner. He is very patient, approachable and enthusiastic about the content he teaches.” – Jay
“Ziyad is and will always continue to be an excellent tutor.” – Jessie
It’s no secret that Project-based learning is proven to be the single most-effective way to learn any skill, but this is especially true for Programming!
If you are looking to Learn the Python programming language with a hands on approach, then have come to the right place.
Go from a complete beginner to building 11 Projects with the Python Bible, Udemy’s premier Project-based Python Programming Course!
This comprehensive, in-depth and meticulously prepared course is going to teach you everything you need to know to program in Python! A – Z, it’s all here!
No more rummaging through YouTube videos, documentation and random stack-overflow posts to find the information you crave. This course gives you instant access to everything you need to know to get programming in Python, and puts it all right at your fingertips!
Hi, I’m Ziyad. I am a prize winning University lecturer of foundation level computer science, and delivering project based learning is what I do best!
In this authoritative and illuminating course, I am going to teach you about:
- Variables – Learn to conveniently store data in your programs!
- Numbers – Learn how numbers work behind the scenes in your programs!
- Strings – Master Python Text and automate messages using Strings!
- Logic and Datastructures – Teach your program to think and decide!
- Loops – Save time and effort, by making computers do the hard work for you!
- Functions – Build your very own Python Functions that you can use over and over!
- OOP – Learn Object Oriented Programming, the industry programming standard!
The Course also comes with a Zero Risk, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Test drive the course for a full 30 days, try it out, and if you aren’t happy, I will happily refund 100% of your money. I know you are going to love the course, but yes, you have a rock-solid 30 day money back guarantee!
What do you have to lose?
Enrol in the Python Bible Now! You won’t be disappointed…
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- For People Transitioning over from another programming language to Python
- Not for Seasoned Python Programmers.
Created by Ziyad Yehia
Last updated 1/2017
Size: 1.01 GB