Learn the basic and advanced test-driven development techniques by building an Angular application.
- Basics of test-driven development with Angular
- Angular unit testing tips and tricks
- Mocking services in angular unit testing
- Beginner Angular knowledge
- Beginner Angular unit test knowledge
In this course, you will learn the basics of test-driven development while building a simple Angular web application.
It will provide you with the confidence to use TDD for test-heavy environments such as corporate web application development. You will know exactly where to start and will have a working example of building entire features from scratch using TDD.
Throughout this course, you will build an app with a few simple features where for each feature you will write a test first, make it pass by adding code and then refactor to meet the standards. This course is perfect for developers who want to start using test-driven development and all of its benefits but struggle to write that very first failing test.
Enroll for this course now and write this first test within minutes!
- Angular developers who want to try test-driven development but don’t know how
Created by Irek Mirgaleev
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 1.55 GB