Simple Short Tutorial for Spring Boot and Microservices with Spring Cloud
- You will start coding in Spring Boot and will learn Spring and Microservices in detail
- It will increase you to understand detailed working and annotations of Spring
- You will learn to perform CREATE,UPDATE,RETRIEVE and DELETE (CRUD) operations on database layer
- You will learn advance REST technology which will make you aware of HTTP verbs and RESTful Maturity via Richandson maturity level
- You will learn fine details of Error and Exception Handling of REST API
- Additionally you will be aware of Random numbers and values generation via Spring
- You will get knowledge on Profiles and externalising configurations a way to handle application in different environment as DEV,QA ,PROD
- You will learn reason to use Microservices and also when not use Microservices
- Learn how to code in Feign Declarative REST client and reduce Boilerplate code of Spring REST Template code
- You will be able to answer needs of load balancing via Ribbon Client Side load balancing
- You will understand how new service in Microservices are discovered via Service Discovery
- You will learn how to manage configurations in Microservices using Config Server
- You will learn intricacy of logging and Tracing logs in distributed system using Sleuth and Zipkins
- Build Resilient Systems with Hystrix Fault Tolerance
- Should know Core Java, Spring Knowledge is an advantage
“Spring Boot REST API and Microservices – Spring Cloud” is comprehensive course aimed for starting your journey towards spring boot and Microservices. It covers most important fundamentals. The course gets updated with time so that you can keep pace with new offerings from spring and give an edge to your career. Start understanding the basics of Spring boot and REST API and master Microservices which are the latest and hottest topic in market.
We have grown with strong 5000 + students in 3 months , Look at few of the comments from our student.
“The very good knowledge of the spring boot and REST API. it was a good presentation skill. The easiest way to explain microservice and other stuff too related microservice. I feel happy with this course completed.”
“Content and explanation provided is really nice along with the practical examples.”
– Vishal Mendekar
Start the course and learn.
- Introduction to Spring Boot: Understand why Spring boot is required.
- Creating first Spring Boot Application
- CRUD Operations via Spring Boot
- HTTP verbs and RESTful Maturity via Richandson maturity level
- Error and Exception Handling
- Random numbers and values generation via Spring
- Profiles and externalising configurations.
- Feign Declarative REST Client
- Service Discovery in Microservices
- Use of Config Server
- Zuul API gateway
- Distributed Tracing
- Zipkins UI to view traces
- Those who want to learn Spring ,Spring Boot and Microservices and have Java knlowledge
Created by Coding Saint
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 2.39 GB