Use React Native and your React knowledge and take your web development skills to build native iOS and Android Apps
- Dive deeper into React Native
- Develop cross-platform (iOS and Android) mobile apps without knowing Swift, ObjectiveC or Java/ Android
- React knowledge is a must (but you absolutely DON’T have to be an expert)
- NO Android/ Java or iOS (Swift, ObjectiveC) development experience is required
This course was completely updated!
Old course lectures are temporarily kept around (the modules marked as [LEGACY]). The updated course has around 27 hours of content – way more than the old course had. Now’s the time to join! 🙂
Mobile apps are one of the best ways to engage with users – no wonder everyone wants to build one!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could use your web development knowledge, combined with your React knowledge, to build mobile apps with that?
That’s exactly what React Native allows you to do!
With this course, you can join this league. I’ll teach you all you need to create your own React Native apps, publish them to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store and dive really deep into the React Native ecosystem.
You’ll learn all about the theory behind React Native, its core concepts, how to build responsive designs that work on different device sizes, how to animate React Native apps, how to navigate around, use maps and the camera and so much more!
And which better way to learn than by building a real app? We’ll build the “Awesome Places” app in this course, an app where users can share amazing pictures and the location where they took them. This app will allow you to see things like using maps, the camera, user authentication, connecting to a server and much more in action.
By the end of the course, we’ll of course also go through all steps required to get it into an app store.
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- The core concepts and theory
- Understand how to navigate in React Native apps
- A closer look at styling and animating React Native apps
- Instructions on how to use third-party libraries in your React Native app
- Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
- A full user authentication flow
- How to connect to a backend server from your app
- Debugging instructions
- And so much more!
What will you need to succeed in this course?
- NO Android, Java, Swift or ObjectiveC knowledge is required!
I’d be very happy to welcome you in the course!
- Anyone who wants to use React to build native mobile apps
- Every mobile developer who wishes to learn only one language to write cross-platform mobile apps
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 6/2020
English, Italian [Auto-generated]
Size: 15.81 GB