Learn concepts of C programming and get hands on practice by coding
What Will I Learn?
- Learn concepts of C programming
- Effectively write a C program to solve any problem
- Become an efficient programmer
- Begin a career in programming field
- Get practice in C programming through coding several problems step by step
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- No prior programming skills are required. You can learn on the go.
To easily learn C language you must start making programs in it. C is a high-level and general-purpose programming language that is ideal for developing firmware or portable applications. Originally intended for writing system software, C was developed at Bell Labs by Dennis Ritchie for the Unix Operating System in the early 1970s.
Ranked among the most widely used languages, C has a compiler for most computer systems and has influenced many popular languages – notably C++.
C belongs to the structured, procedural paradigms of languages. It is proven, flexible and powerful and may be used for a variety of different applications. Although high level, C and assembly language share many of the same attributes.
Some of C’s most important features include:
- Fixed number of keywords, including a set of control primitives, such as if, for, while, switch and do while
- Multiple logical and mathematical operators, including bit manipulators
- Multiple assignments may be applied in a single statement.
- Function return values are not always required and may be ignored if unneeded.
- Typing is static. All data has type but may be implicitly converted.
- Basic form of modularity, as files may be separately compiled and linked
- Control of function and object visibility to other files via extern and static attributes
Let’s start learning C Programming practically through this course.
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in programming
- Anyone looking for practice in C programming
- Those who want to improve their programming and logical thinking abilities
- Those who want to become proficient in C programming
Created by Aishwarya Mukherjee
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 1.14 GB