Build universal web components Lit-Element, Lit-HTML
What Will I Learn?
- They will be able to use Polymer 3 as their main front end framework
- You will be able to learn the latest version of polymer
- You will be using the same framework Google uses internally for websites like youtube, analytics, adsense
If you are looking to learn Polymer 3, Lit-Element, and Lit-HTML well this is the course for you. Googlejust released Polymer 3 and I’ve created a course to get you up to speed with this amazing framework. No longer do you need to use other frameworks like react, angular, or vue to create amazing web applications. Now all you need to learn is Polymer which uses all of the features your browser already has to create universal web components.
In this course you will learn.
- The basics of lit-element
- The template engine lit-html
- Build a phone book application Single Page App
- How to reuse web components
- and much more
- Any one who is interested in web development
- Looking to work for Google
Created by Joe Santos Garcia
Last updated 5/2018
Size: 2.37 GB