Learn How to : Create ASP.Net Web API, CRUD with ASP.Net Web API , Routing in ASP.Net Web API, Json, Bson, XML Format
- Learn the core ASP. Net Web Api skills needed for C# Web Api developer position
- Have understanding of ASP. Net Web Api fundamentals
- Learn How to create your own Web Api and use it
- Learn to use versioning in Asp. Net Web Api
- Hosting Asp. net web api with Owin
- Implementing https with Asp. net Web Api
- How to Unit test Asp. net web api controllers
- Make custom media type formats like getting csv file from asp. net web api
- Aspiring It professionals having some background in .Net development
- Experienced Developers looking to enhance their knowledge of API development
What is Web API?
ASP dot net Web API is a framework that makes it easy to build HTTP services that reach a broad range of clients, including browsers and mobile devices. ASP dot net Web API is an ideal platform for building Restful applications on the .NET Framework.
HTTP & Web API
HTTP protocol is not just for serving up web pages. It is also a powerful platform for building APIs that expose services and data. HTTP is simple, flexible. Almost any platform that you can think of has an HTTP library, so HTTP services can reach a broad range of clients, including browsers, mobile devices, and traditional desktop applications.
Here is the list of lectures which are part of this course.
Lecture 1: Getting Started with ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 2: Using ASP dot net Web API with Microsoft Entity Framework
Lecture 3: Supporting OData Query Options in ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 4: Doing CRUD with ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 5: Routing in ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 6: Attribute Routing in ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 7: ASP dot net Web API and Exception Handling
Lecture 8: Media Formatters in ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 9: JSON and XML Serialization in ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 10: BSON Support in ASP dot net Web API 2.1
Lecture 11: Unit Testing Controllers in ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 12: OWIN to Self-Host ASP dot net Web API
Lecture 13: Hosting ASP dot net Web API in IIS & IISExpress
Who can attend this course?
The course is designed for .Net Developers, Tech Leads and Architects who are working on Microsoft technologies like ASP dot net, ASP dot net MVC for developing web and mobile based applications.
You will need Visual Studio 2012/13 and ASP dot net. Web API 2.0 to do practical’s as stated here. The course is mainly covered as videos and presentations.
It depends on the individual pace to complete the course. It’s targeted to finish in a week.
What will you be learning
After completion the learner will be able to develop ASP dot net Web API services comfortably.
- .Net Developers
- IT Professionals
Created by Lalit Kumar
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 1.61 GB