Learn how to create, manage & update databases using MySQL the easy way
- MySQL Database Administration
- MySQL queries
- MySQL databases updating
- MySQL – Learn how to filter the data
- Learn how to create MySQL databases
- There are no prerequisites to this class, other than a pc/mac, and a healthy appetite for learning new things
MySQL is an open source relational database management system (DBMS) that has experienced a phenomenal growth in popularity and use. Known for its speed and ease of use, MySQL has proven itself to be particularly well-suited for developing database-backed websites and applications.
MySQL runs on anything from modest hardware all the way up to enterprise servers, and its performance rivals any database system put up against it. It offers the power of a relational database in a package that’s easy to set up and administer, and this course will provide all the tools you need to get started.
In this course, you’ll learn methodically, systematically, and simply–in 50 short, quick lessons that will each take very less to complete.
The course is ideal for the inexperienced programmer interested in adding these skills to their toolbox. New coders who′ve made it through an online course or boot camp will also find great value in how this course builds on what you already know.
- Any student wanting to learn about data management and MySQL programming.
Created by Alkas H
Last updated 7/2019
Size: 3.26 GB