How to Start Your Real Estate Investor Career
- How to invest in real estate
- The difference between a Prospect and a Suspect
- How to find great Real Estate deals
- Strong desire to be successful in real estate
- Previous experience is great but not necessary
Learn from an expert real estate investor how to start investing in real estate the right way.
Blair Halver is an entrepreneur and marketing automation expert from Mooresville, NC.
Blair is a real estate investor and avid marketer, coming up under the greats: Dan Kennedy, Ron LeGrand, Russell Brunson, and more. He has personally managed a marketing spend of nearly two million dollars and generated more than 100,000 motivated seller leads for him and his clients.
Blair’s clients are some of the fastest growing real estate investors in the country, and he has helped them systemize their marketing so they can create a life of true freedom in their real estate investing business.
In this course, Blair goes through his proven strategies for successful real estate investing.
- Real estate investors
- Beginner Real estate investors
- Investors who want to expand their portfolios into real estate
Created by Scott Paton, Blair Halver, Scott Alex
Last updated 7/2019
Size: 1.78 GB