Master everything required to create a Enterprise Java Application from scratch
What Will I Learn?
- Master everything required to build an end to end Enterprise Java Application
- Understand the different layers that make up a Enterprise Java Application
- Create a data access layer in two simple steps
- Create the Presentation and Services Layers for your application
- Develop Utility Classes
- Learn how to send emails form your applications
- Use third party libraries in your applications
- Create two end to end mini applications
- Create a AngularJS front end for the Java backend
- Learn how to enable logging
- Implement Security
- Learn the two different ways to deploy your application
- Knowledge of Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Or Should have completed my Spring Framework in easy steps course
Do you have the knowledge of java and spring framework but do not know how to create an end to end java project, then this course is for you.If you are an experienced java developer who wants to fill in any gaps in your knowledge of creating an enterprise java application then this course is for you too.
Spring is the most widely used framework in the industry today. Spring Boot makes it super easy to create production ready java applications. You will start this course by learning what micro services are ,the different layers that are a part of every java application and the spring modules that should be used across these layers and the ten key classes you will create no matter how many java application you create.You will implement one layer at a time working hands on.You will then create two micro service applications using all the knowledge you gain from those sections.
The goal of this course is to help you master the concepts of micro services,layers in a java application and java project creation and build an end to end application while exploring the various features of spring.By the time you finish this course, you will have gained the understanding of Java Project Development, Data Access Layer Creation using Spring Data, Presentation Layer Creation using Spring MVC,Utility Classes and more.You will also create REST web services and consume them through the integration layer.You will also implement non functional requirements like logging,security,deployment and more.
What Will I Learn?
Master everything required to build an end to end Enterprise Java Application
Understand the different layers that make up a Enterprise Java Application
Create a data access layer in two simple steps
Create the Presentation and Services Layers for your application
Develop Utility Classes
Learn how to send emails form your applications
Use third party libraries in your applications
Create two end to end mini applications
Create a AngularJS front end for the Java backend
Learn how to enable logging
Learn the two different ways to deploy your application
All in simple and easy steps
- Anyone who want to understand and create End to End java applications
- Students who want to master the various layers in a JavaEE application
- Students who want to create two micro service projects which will communicate with each other
- Students who have taken my Spring Framework In Easy Steps Course
Created by Bharath Thippireddy
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 1.10 GB