Build apps for all platforms for non-technical entrepreneurs
- Build a mobile application (Android, iOS, and Windows Phone)
- Develop interactive games that work on multiple devices
- Build dynamic web pages and web apps
- Build a business application with different data flow designs
- Understand the idea of a web page and its ingredients
Making an app can be quite rewarding, yet it is very costly. Many estimates indicate that the cost of building even a simple app can be in the order of tens of thousands of dollars. This wouldn’t include all necessary iterations of development and adapting to users’ feedback and emerging requirements.
This course is made of 10 lectures, covering all aspects of building an app using phonegap. By the end of first lecture, you will have developed your first app that can actually run on your mobile device!
The final part of the course is for building a professional business application. This involves how to enter data through the app, to update, query and manipulate the data/content that is on the server or in the database. In order to this, we will work with forms and external files and APIs.
Course materials include code samples, and special instructions to set up the needed requirements. Mini-projects will be suggested during the lectures towards a final major project.
The course should ideally be completed over a weekend. The first app produced should be done by the end of the first lecture, and every additional lecture we will be adding more features for a full-fledged app. Once you complete the course, you will be able to start implementing your app idea and take it further without all the costs or relying on someone else.
- This course is primarily for people who have app ideas but no programming experience
- This course is for web developers who want to expand their knowledge to app development
- This course is NOT for people who want to learn app development for just one platform (e.g. just Android, just iOS)
Created by Hussein Ghaly
Last updated 8/2016
Size: 207.03 MB